|Related Characters||Judy Pike|
|Played By||David Walliams|
Maggie Blackamoor is a member of the British Women's Institute (this caused The Womens Institute to complain). She is racist, homophobic and other offensive things which is shown from when she eats food. When she eats any food made by a homosexual, someone who isn't white or anything else which is considered different to Maggie she vomits over the nearest person.
- Black people
- Disabled People
- Fat People
- Americans, Same as previous (fat people)
- Homeless people
- White women marrying black men.
- How women should not be allowed to vote
- Supporting homophobics
Judy Pike is Maggie's best friend who is often the victim of her vomiting. She tries her best to stop her puking although she is usually the one who tells Maggie who made the food (which is what provokes Maggie to Puke.)
See Also: Judy Pike
What has caused Maggie to violently vomitEdit
- Plum jam made by Emma Shepherd, a woman who ran off with a schoolmistress.
- Raspberry jam made by Sarah Tennant, who is married to a black man.
- Marmalade made by Sanjana Patel, indicatively an Indian person.
- Fairy cakes made by people in the homeless shelter.
- Vol au vents made by Judy (with a little help from a recipe by Ainsley Harriott).
- Mince pies made by the choir master and his partner, Steven.
- Gingerbread men made by an Indian girl named Anisha.
- Scones made by Baloo, a black woman.
- After receiving a kidney transplant and finding out that the donor was named Bannerjee, she vomited all over every other patient in the hospital before coughing up her new kidney.
- When she visited Judy, she met her daughter's boyfriend James, a black man. What caused her to vomit was fruitcake, made by James' mother (as she would also be black).
- When she met her friend Marion and her dog, she stroked it before finding out it was a Shih Tzu, a Chinese breed, which caused her dog to vomit.
- Scones made by members of a homeless shelter.
- Victoria sponge baked by Endira Patel, likely Indian.
- Finding out she was a lesbian in Little Britain Abroad.